Through staff and student engagement programs, we aim to build a culture of environmental awareness and good practice amongst the UNSW community. The success of our engagement efforts will be measured through a survey to compare progress with our 2018 baseline.
An annual review of progress against the commitments, targets, and activities in this Plan will be published to raise awareness, celebrate successes and maintain momentum.
- Increase levels of student and staff engagement in environmental sustainability, measured through a survey.
- Develop a sustainability communications plan and engagement program.
- Measure engagement levels and priorities of the UNSW community through a survey.
- Develop comprehensive data monitoring, collection and reporting procedures.
- Complete an annual review and progress report outlining progress against the commitments, targets, and activities in this Plan.