Our students and staff are highly engaged in environmental sustainability issues and we aim to build a culture of environmental awareness and good practice on campus through Green Impact and other engagement and awareness activities.
We publish an annual sustainability report to inform our stakeholders about progress against our environmental sustainability commitments, targets, and activities. Our 2019 sustainability report, to be released in 2020, will review our progress in the first implementation year of the Environmental Sustainability Plan 2019-21.
- Increase levels of student and staff engagement in environmental sustainability, measured through a survey.
- Develop a sustainability communications plan and engagement program.
- Measure engagement levels and priorities of the UNSW community through a survey.
- Develop comprehensive data monitoring, collection and reporting procedures.
- Complete an annual review and progress report outlining progress against the commitments, targets, and activities in this Plan.